Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happiness

I got to talk to him tonight FINALLY! And its amazing how five minutes with the love of your life and best friend can change everything around.

In five minutes he told me how proud he was of me to get offered numerous Apprenticeships at all the restaurants I applied to, and that he knew which ever one I pick I would do amazing at, and how he was so proud that I was finally getting to start my dreams after putting it on hold for his deployment. How much he can't wait to be there for me through the next three years of working on my Chef's. He even offered to do the laundry on the weekends!!

We talked about how we are so excited to start our new chapter in life once he returns. This year seems to be holding tons of wonderful and exciting things for us. And I can't wait till he comes home and we can get married again, I can get back to my career, we can finally spend holidays together, LIVE together for more than a few weeks at a time. And get on with actually being a married couple.

I couldn't ask for anything more, he is truly the love of my life and best-friend and even though we are miles and miles apart we can still make each other smile and are both extremely happy everything we have worked so hard for is finally having some benefit.

I am SO HAPPY. This is so close to ending and I can't wait for everything our future holds. <3

P.S. guess this is the light at the end of the tunnel becoming brighter. Only a few more weeks.